Thursday, May 28, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

We took a trip to Dallas to see my family this past weekend and we got to attend an old friend's wedding while we were in town. The wedding was on Saturday and we got to leave the kid at home with her grandparents and get some alone time.



I had been eyeing this navy BB Dakota dress from revolve.com for a couple of weeks and I'm so glad that I talked myself into it. The quality is surprisingly good given the price point and the color makes it very versatile. I kept the accessorizing to a minimum with a double strand of Chanel pearls, a brown Tory Burch purse and nude heels.


The rest of our weekend was spent relaxing with family and running errands. 



Memorial Day itself was really rainy so we were unable to swim or be outside very much. We smoked an enormous brisket and made s'mores under the covered patio.





Our little campfire s'mores set up was pretty hilarious. 








The peanut butter & Biscoff s'mores were the bomb. 
Charlotte had a blast stuffing as many marshmallows into her mouth as possible.

It was an immensely fun weekend and I enjoyed getting to see so many of my old friends and my family. Hopefully the next couple of weeks brings a little less rain and way more sunshine! - SV








No comments:

Post a Comment